In electron microscopy, we offer
- 3D SEM-FIB acquisition,
- high resolution scanning electron microscopy on embedded, dried or frozen samples,
- elemental analysis (EDS),
- combined light and electron microscopy (CLEM).
We also offer a wide range of sample preparation methods:
- standard chemical fixation (without consultation after completing the application form),
- high pressure freezing (HPF) follow by cryosubstitution (AFS),
- preparing of ultrathin sections for TEM,
- sample prep for SEM,
- optimized preparation procedures after consultation.
We acknowledge Imaging Methods Core Facility at BIOCEV, institution supported by the MEYS CR (Large RI Project LM2018129 Czech-BioImaging) and ERDF (project No. CZ.02.1.01/0.0/0.0/18_046/0016045) for their support with obtaining imaging data presented in this paper.